We are looking for an experience Data Engineer to join our team. You will be required to help us build systems for data analyses and visualisations, to make sense of data and to inform decisions clearly and truthfully. Ideally, these candidates will have come from a BI/ETL/analytics background.
The primary responsibility of this role will be in designing and implementing fit for purpose, resilient and scalable data pipelines to ingest and transform data from its raw form in variety of sources, perform variety of analytics on it and prepare it for visualisations. You would own every aspect of that process, from idea, business analysis, technical design, development and deployment, giving you a sense of ownership.
- 3 years of professional, relevant experience
- Ability to compose complex queries using SQL, ideally using Redshift flavour of SQL
- Knowledge of the following AWS services (S3, EC2, Lambda, RDS, and Data Pipelines)
- Demonstrated programming skills in Python for data wrangling
- Comfortable working with shell scripting (bash)
- Independent, motivated, collaborative, data lover
- Collaborating with clients to build supportive and trusting relationships
- Making complex concepts simple and easy to understand
- Knowledge of and interest in Amazon Redshift, Redshift Spectrum, and Athena
- Programming in Spark (Scala or Python)
To be considered please send your CV to recruitment @clearreturns.com