We are looking to add to our development where we are building systems for data analyses and visualisations, to make sense of data and to inform decisions clearly and truthfully. Ideally, these candidates will have come from a BI background.
The primary responsibility of this role is to develop visualisations and reports using Logi Analytics. As part of that, you will evaluate business requirements, compose SQL queries to retrieve data required for display and create dashboards that inform the end user in a most convenient way, think, user experience. You would own every aspect of that process, from idea, business analysis, technical design, development and deployment, giving you a sense of ownership.
You will also be involved in designing and implementing web based application to manage users, accounts and back-end systems.
What you’ll bring with you;
- 2+ years of professional, relevant experience
- Ability to compose queries using SQL
- Knowledge of the following AWS services: EC2, RDS, and VPC
- Demonstrated programming skills in Python
- Independent, motivated, collaborative, data lover
- Collaborating with clients to build supportive and trusting relationships
- Making complex concepts simple and easy to understand
Would be good if you also had;
- Experience in Logi Analytics
- Exposure to dashboard building technologies
- Knowledge of Django Python web framework
- Comfortable working with shell scripting (bash)
What we’ll give you;
- A competitive salary
- Remote working (Team meeting each Monday in Edinburgh)
- Flexible Working Hours
To be considered please send your CV to recruitment @clearreturns.com